This week we will have a mini code-challenge hack!
The Challenge: Build an on-demand analog clock in Codesters.
- The application should ask the user “What time is it?”
- The user should be able to type a time in standard 12 hour digital format. Example: 2:34 (am & pm is not necessary)
- The UI should display an analog clock face with the time requested by the user
- The application should be able to give feedback when the input is invalid
- After the analog clock has been displayed, the user should be offered the option to enter another digital time
See you then!