We will meet in the board room at 25N, in Geneva, at 5:45 on October 12, 2018.
Never been there? Here is a Map
- Welcome & Introductions
- What are the general interests of the group this year?
- Review the 2018-19 Schedule
- Any Hack-A-Thons or events we would like to participate in as a group?
- Any technologies that we are missing from the schedule that need to be added or removed?
- What are some key concepts of computer science that we will learn tonight?
- Intro to Scratch – https://scratch.mit.edu/
- What’s Next? Let’s pick a few projects from Made with Code (https://www.madewithcode.com/) to work on during our next few meetings!
See you at our first meeting of the 2018-19 school year!