For the month of April, Fox Valley Girls Coding Club will be designing their own fidget toys!
Just follow these steps:
- Open a free account at https://www.tinkercad.com/
- Maybe take a look at thingiverse to get some inspiration: http://www.thingiverse.com/search?q=fidget+toys&sa=
- Decide if you want to incorporate skateboard bearings
- I have two sizes: 2cm and 4cm in diameter
- Design you OWN!
- Start from scratch on Tinkercad
- or you can download an stl file from Thingiverse and import it to Tinkercad
- Publish you design on Tinkercad
- Post a link to your design to this blog post along with the color you would like
- Robin Prints it and will bring it to the next meeting!!
- We will post some images when we get them printed