We will meet in the boardroom in 25 N at 5:45 pm on Feb 17th, 2017.
February is Mobile Month at the Fox Valley Girls Coding Club! We will be continuing with MIT App Inventor 2. If you don’t already have an account – go ahead and make one!
If you have an Android phone or tablet (even old ones), please bring them to class. App Inventor will not work with iOS devices – although we will talk about them!
- MIT App Inventor
- Does anyone have questions or bugs on their app from last week?
- Does everyone have an App Inventor account?
- Ensure everyone has a device that is set up correctly
- Connected your device to the same wi-fi that your laptop is connected to
- If you don’t already have a QR code scanner installed on your device, you may want to get one from the google play store (not required)
- Install the MIT AI2 Companion app from the Google Play Store on your test device
- If you don’t want to use your Google Account on your old phone, download the app from here: http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/setup-device-usb.html
- What should we build this week?
- Perhaps the Digital Doodle App? https://www.youtube.com/embed/fQKNzLYEN0M?autoplay=1
- We will work on another AP Computer Science A Exam Sample question, using App Inventor to code and test our solution
- Handout for AP Exam Question with App Inventor Example
See you there!