We will meet in the board room at 25N at 5:45 tonight.
- Computer Science Concept: Lists/Arrays
- Lists in Scratch: we will look at the example developed by Robin: Personal Acronym Assistant for Texting that uses Parallel Arrays
- JSFiddle: an introduction to this environment
- Use Makey Makey for the input device!
- Make up some interesting code for the Makey Makey to execute!
- AP Computer Science Principles Sample Exam Question # 22 from: https://secure-media.collegeboard.org/digitalServices/pdf/ap/ap-computer-science-principles-course-and-exam-description.pdf